This training focuses on both the essence of DevOps practices and on how to apply these practically in your current situation and/or company. Instead of me solely explaining the theory we will discuss and experience the essence of why we do the things we do. There is more than enough room to zoom in on questions/bottlenecks that apply to your current situation if needed.
The setup of the training is based on the following pattern:
– A theoretical introduction,
– A practical exercise,
– Lessons learned & how to start in the current situation.
Subjects that will be discussed are:
– DevOps in combination with Scrum,
– The different types of work (Development Operational, Incidents,Improvements),
– Prioritization of different types of work,
– Incident and problem management,
– Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment,
– CI/CD Tool Chains,
– Software craftsmanship,
– Test/behaviour driven development, pair programming,
– Value stream mapping,
– The 7 wastes of software development.
We will end the session by doing an assessment which will help us in defining the steps you and your team can take, starting tomorrow, in order to improve.
Costs (ex. vat): € 3.250,-
Maximum number of participants: 12
Please feel free to contact me for different configurations of this training (more/less participants, in combination with other trainings or consultancy).